Monday, May 12, 2014

Funny SMS in English

Troubling: Dude no way of telling which can live for 100 years?

Patient: it is very easy. Once eaten in three days and three - four marriages have.

Troubling: it will live up to 100 years?

Patients: no. So it will soon be 100 years old looking.










Pappu: Dad, none has come.

Troubling: Who is it?

Son: No mustache is.

Father: Say, do not.










I was going to fight and win power.

Win: I wish I would have listened to my mother and would not have married you.

Troubling: What do you mean your mother was forbidden to marry me?

WIN: What else.

Troubling: O God! I'm still the good girl who knows how bad I wanted to save.










If the doctor giving an injection to a nagging unconsciousness, he said, "Just a minute, Doctor."

Doctor immediately stopped.

Teasing out the wallet from his pocket.

Seeing the doctor said, "Oh brother, there is no rush fee".

Troubling: Fees do not rush me, I'm counting your money.










Troubling was lying on one side of the platform.

To see the patient asked: What are you doing?

Troubling: Self - murder.

Patient: Then midway between the train will lytu.

Troubling: man, scared!











No comments:

Post a Comment