Monday, May 12, 2014

Funny English SMS

What was troubling lgrata and his clothes were torn.

The patient asked: What happened brother? How did it shape you?

Troubling: Tell the man, his idea was new to me beaten!

Patient: what idea?

Troubling: wife sent me to buy a broom. Was returning, the BJP activists me 'you' worker mistook!










Patient: Why did you put a hand in my pocket?

Suresh: I did not match.

The patient then you could have asked me.

Suresh: I do not talk to strangers.

Suresh Rock (Rock), the patient Shock (Shock).










Santa was in America. Fire in a building.

Santa Fire Brigade: I'll catch you guys throw down.

The first hurled a boy, then a girl, then a man and a woman, Santa caught them all. Then again thrown a

nigger and said Santa left him and shouting, "Oye Kanjro, so do not throw them already burned!"










Beggars from Santa: Give something to eat man.

Santa: Eat tomatoes.

Beggar: two sage bread.

Santa: Eat tomatoes.

Beggar: Let's tomato feed

Only Santa's wife Win Bid: blister on his tongue is saying eat earn.










Santa Bnta fought against each other in tight stairs.

Bnta: I will not leave stupid way.

Santa (retreated): but I give up!











No comments:

Post a Comment